We want to share with you our customer service standards. We take customer service very serious in an age where customer service is sadly becoming less of a priority with many businesses. Here is the standard that we hold our employees to here at The Fossil Cartel.
- We will make our goal to exceed the expectations of our customers and patrons.
- We will hold ourselves accountable for our service to you.
- We will be conscious of our communication style and communicate in a professional manner. We understand that people come from all walks of life and some are very well educated about the specimens in our store, while others are just learning or fascinated with what they see and become interested in learning more. We love to help people and love to teach them what we know. We have some amazing staff who are very well educated with each and every specimen we have in the store. However, if we can’t answer your question we will ALWAYS try to find someone who can. We work and have relationships with many professors in our area and around the world.
- We will make a conscious effort to compliment coworkers when their actions comply with these standards.
- We will listen attentively and take positive actions to assist you. We will keep our customers informed of unexpected delays in shipment or delay.
- We will inform our customers of average processing and packaging when ordering online, we will also let them know when they can expect completion and any delays that may arise in the process, especially during the holiday season when ordering online
- We will greet our customers in a courteous and professional manner in our brick-and-mortar store.
- We will respond to website inquiries within 48 hours during normal business hours.
- We will check our spam filter at least once every 3-4 days to make sure we haven’t missed your email.
- We will finish our encounters with our customers in a courteous and professional way.
E-mail and Social Media
- We will respond to e-mails within 48 hours during normal business hours.
- We will update our e-mail notification message when we will be out of the office for an extended period of time (full day or more). We will indicate our expected return date and indicate a contact person (if applicable).
- We will try to respond to comment and messages on Facebook and Instagram within 3-4 business days, but always try soon. Sometime we don’t get notifications and we manually go through all notifications every 3-4 days.
- We have Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Youtube, accounts, however we use our Facebook, Instagram and Twitter more frequently.